Thursday, February 11, 2010

How To Say Wedding Pictures In Spanish SPANISH HOMEWORK HELP- Beginers Class?

SPANISH HOMEWORK HELP- Beginers class? - how to say wedding pictures in spanish

Describe a picture of his family to his companion: his clasmate for your name, age, professions, where they are, where they ask themselves into the picture and the number of people in your family.

- I need this answer in the form of entertainment in that order. I have a mother (Kassy, 34, nurse, WI, during the marriage)
Father (Jon, 35, head of the characters, WI, marriage)
Brother (Wally, 18, student, WI, marriage)
Brother (Jamison, 24, head of the maids, WI, marriage)
There are 5 people, including me in my family.


Thank you for your support and be confident in what I say and what the other said that in the correct order. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment