Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Lot Skin Tags Dog I Have A Dog Question. To All Dog Lovers, Vets, And Those Who Have Older Dogs?

I have a Dog question. To all dog lovers, vets, and those who have older dogs? - a lot skin tags dog

My dog is a Springer Spaniel, and is larger. It is about 11 years in dogs. It is a dog rescue, so that they are not quite sure of his age. He had a lot of things that occur with age, the eyes are hazy - (but not cataracts) spots on the skin, white hair, which should be black, sleeping overweight, you know, those kind of things. He is a lovable dog itself has always been to, prehaps a bit spoiled, and when he got a good night to me, he always wants to stroke her lower back. Well, now, every time you or a pet, a hair on one side, the tail goes to the end of the quarter. It is almost perpendicular to his body, and also the other side.

My questions are:

Is it simply a question of age, normal for age of the dog?
Is Seriheavier or lighter?
What do you think is the problem?
Do you have pain when I new?
How can it be corrected?

Thank you.

6 comments:

BCDawgMa Luv My Chynna said...

The tail, if you scratch the back is normal. You just hit a very good point. However, obesity is not normal because it is a high level. Reduce your food. Beware of sweets. If you are a mouthful, hold a small piece of meat or cheese. Do not overdo it, regardless of begging. And make sure that his old friend to get a good walk every day.

tom said...

Well, if a dog is an adult, of course, a problem for many old.Should arise.So at the time when a dog reaches last 9 years, the dog to the vet and must be thoroughly checked dogs healthier. Therefore, we suggest you bring your pet to a veterinarian.

ptirgovi... said...

I have a dog of 19 years and she does the same thing that you mentioned! The situation is serious and is very common for old dogs! There is nothing wrong and is not in pain, just means you !!!!! expected to help!

anonymou... said...

This could be the tail wagging slightly as FOM cuddling, or he stroked direction.

janet_ja... said...

It would be better to take him to the vet and discovered he could not obtain damages in the manufacturing

just an opinion said...

Looks like he just discovered a "hot spot, and it feels so good when you set it again. One of my dogs with their tails and on the page when I scratched my thigh, and one of my dogs when I scratch the Curved chest, back and curved around his neck in a terrible angle and started her feet like crazy!

If you do not cry when you pet him, I would say it is not in pain. The only thing that could be "bad" is that when the skin becomes dry food allergy or an allergy to light environment. If these pages to "hot", I think its free diet to a cereal nuggets as "Taste of change-the-game" and see if it helps. But wouldn'tband worried about your old man. He seems very happy and spoiled!

Post a Comment