Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Creatine Studies When Supplementing With Creatine, Should You Load Cycle Or No?

When supplementing with creatine, should you load cycle or no? - creatine studies

I have read studies on the use of creatine, I know the basics (best time to get passed directly after a workout, found with liquids with high simple carbohydrates such as grape juice or homemade recipe for high-tech cells). But I read conflicting articles about whether or not to require and to what extent.

For example, I have only once before creatine. It Monohydrate Creatine, Creapure. I had my own drinks with sugar, dextrose, and help in cooling water.

During the first week, the load step I in 5 g of 6-times took place daily, extended as much as I could, but one serving immediately before training and immediately after the other.

Then, at week 2 a.m. to 3 p.m. only the right 5g days after training. I think the 4th Week is a week before and after the refueling cycle. Something like that.

Someone knows where is the charging and cycling necessary? None of the articles would be great too. Thank you.

1 comments:

JavaJoe said...

It is a question once and for all, because nobody in a position to a final answer to this and really only indicate how far is it for you.

When I started, I monohyrate pure creatine and took him with some grape juice before and after training. I made it for 3 weeks and did nothing for me. I concluded that I am part of those who were not simply reacting creatine.

Then he found a product called "ribose-C", a liquid creatine / ribose is stack. Now, liquid creatine is not stable, but the good people who think that obviously found a way, because it worked perfectly. I have developed within 2 weeks and had some success. The only drawback was the time he had begun to take, they made it as we had 2 bottles. If I did, I did a little, but it was still a gain compared before.

Then I discovered EAS Phosphagen HP, is a transport system for creatine. I went through the loading phase, this time, and I can say it was a gay finalNo use. Even when riding a bicycle is a slight decrease in the size of the outside, but I found that the increase by more than the reduction of what was worth it.

So, what do you say? Depending on the product is sometimes necessary to load and sometimes not. Everything that is really, I know that Phosphagen with the burden of Ribose-C worked unpaid work, and I can do this with pure, were loaded relatively successful.

Post a Comment