Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Orange Gift Bags Baseball And/or Mets Fans - Please Help With Valentine's Day Gift?

Baseball and/or Mets Fans - Please Help with Valentine's Day Gift? - orange gift bags

This bag is best for the people - the 2nd to the next page (blue, white and orange - like a bag of bat species seen) or 16 (in black with "NY" on one side and "Adidas" in others)? If you are a B-ball fan, but not a Mets fan, I would still know your opinion about the style of a man who prefers. Thanks in advance! :-)

Stock Exchange website:
http://www.bizrate.com/mlbshop/products__keyword--mlb+duffel+bags.html

4 comments:

Betrayed King said...

I've got some Memrobilia Johan ... Interested?

ryan c said...

Wow, what a good friend, the views of the search us.I think that both have very good sound, I would colors.I personallyI team'm a big fan and is also player.But stronger and lasts longer, because if black is that you can not go wrong with either, because the Mets still yhe representing.Either great gift and I am sure you will love it! The best I thought such a thing!

h-mass said...

Go with the colors of the team.

Mrs H said...

The pack is stronger and can be used as luggage. The first would be a sports bag. Both are pretty. I went with the other because it would use more.

Post a Comment