Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Knee Pain Miscarriage Anyone Else Have Or Had Back Pain In Early Pregnancy?

Anyone else have or had back pain in early pregnancy? - knee pain miscarriage

I am only 4 weeks. This is my second pregnancy (first ended in miscarriage). With both, immediately began to lower back pain that I felt like to suffer through my booty knees. I lie down to try to help a little, but that does not help at all. That is when sitting, standing, walking ..... makes it difficult to sleep. The Going Crazy (this time is even worse than the first time) Any tips? Tips? Priest? lol. Anyone else experience this?

2 comments:

Im just answering your question! said...

yesi and in particular to achieve and the evil in the first quarter.
Normal! and is worsening as older = (
a heating pad is best for them, but I ended up with the physio for treatment, ended up being so terrible that I hardly walk (the baby's head was pressing on a nerve siactic!)
Ask your doctor or physiotherapist for some stretching exercises you can do to help and

Amber G said...

In 5 weeks pregnant now. With my son not have back pain, but I can hardly walk yet, I had an appointment in the morning, the doctor feel you should do the same.

Post a Comment