Sunday, January 3, 2010

Offer Of Employment Contract What Is A Polite Way To Refuse An Employment Offer?

What is a polite way to refuse an employment offer? - offer of employment contract

I received a job offer from a place that has met recently. I am not interested in the body, however, and I decided to pursue other options. How can I politely refuse?

Is it correct to say, too: "I have decided to seek other options?" Is it necessary to explain why it work for them? FYI ... This is a career position you want.

6 comments:

gelfling said...

I say: "Thanks for the opportunity and the offer, but I decided to seek other options. That is all you need to know.

James083... said...

I propose that an official letter thanking them for employment and that after considering all aspects, it was decided their current employer or what ever option you have. No need to explain why it is not necessary to work with them to their personal decision.

lianna b said...

I think we can use the employer has chosen to seek other options, and it will be good to say.

Atheist posing as Christian said...

There are too many ways to politely decline, job one.

Atheist posing as Christian said...

There are too many ways to politely decline, job one.

moretoo said...

In Australia we have a universal mandate for denial of almost nothing
"ORF Farrrk"

Post a Comment